Music Reversals 2 Music Reversals 2

Nice stuff

Hehe, it's pretty funny to hear some of them. Especially the Hillary Duff one. What program do you use to backmask the audio? I'd like to do that myself for a few songs I'm a little skeptical about.

BulletTime BulletTime

Nice

Really good, challenging somewhat. My reaction time isn't all that good but hey. Final score is 12093 this time. Good game, keep up the good work.

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

My current high score is 208361

Not too shabby. It's not very fun but it's a time waster. I just hate how people hack the game though, there's no point really since you can't brag about it, they know you hacked the game.

Anyways, nice job. Keep it up.

Terrorist Hunt v5.0 Terrorist Hunt v5.0

What's that song?

The flash isn't bad. It's worthy of getting through. But what's that song at the start? I have it stuck in my head now, ha ha.

mercygames responds:

its a static x loop

Naruto Dating Sim Naruto Dating Sim

There aren't many girls on NG

Heheh, my BF dresses up like Sasuke. ^_^

Keep working on it, perhaps another type of dating sim. You know, where you play a guy. :P
But good job.

Seaports of the World Seaports of the World

Great

It's pretty hard to get the boat in there right, but it's pretty cool. Great graphics too. I like it, keep up the great work.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Awesome

It's alot like Newgrounds. However, I wouldn't be caught dead saying any of the stuff in the game. But it's awesome, keep up the great work.

B R E A K I T B R E A K I T

Great

It's pretty cool. It's got a few bugs(?) like, the ball sometimes goes through the panel, not all the way through. But, it's a good game, a good remake. Keep up the good work.

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Very good...

It's a little buggy, but it's overall good. You should try and work out those bugs. For example, level 9. When you get to the top on the first column, you can't fall through and get back down. But, keep up the good work.

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

Kay...

It was alright.... you bastard.

The password for Cycoons account in the game is 96kcd.