Read Only Memory: Vol 1 Read Only Memory: Vol 1

Well done

Shorter than I expected, but great job.

Action Escape Action Escape

Well, it's good somewhat

The fact that it only took you 3 days is quite impressive, but you gotta take your time to perfect it, not just pop out a short flash movie. Give the main character some... well character. Give the guys he's fighting some character as well. And choose some better music for God's sake, Sum 41 sucks! Keep trying.

(2005) Next Victim!! (2005) Next Victim!!

That was hillarious!

Knox, I love you man. That was great, very random, and that's how things should be. Random not great. Actually great would be nice too. Randomness and greatness walk hand in hand with you my friend, yes they do. Keep up the great work man.

Mario & Luigi full monty Mario & Luigi full monty

Ha ha, nice review Dracowrath

Just thank God I didn't see them naked. That would be... awkward if not scarring, ha ha. But serriously, I fealt weird watching that.

sw civil wars ep 1 edited sw civil wars ep 1 edited

It's good... somewhat...

It's better than I could do, but still. I think the main part that brought down teh score was Yoda's voiceactor. I'm sure he did the best he could to impresonate (is that spelled right?) him, but his voice pitch is a little too high to sound perfect.

I'm a little lost with the story. What year is it? If it's earlier, then why are there clones? If later, how is Revan still alive? It's a little confusing to me, perhaps you could clear it up a bit, I hope.

Fairly mediocre work otherwise, and I do so hope that you expand your skills. Looking forward to the second. Try to keep up the good work. :)

CB's Star Wars 3.5 CB's Star Wars 3.5

I gotta agree with BobaMatt a few reviews down...

It was pretty hillarious until Obi and Ani started fighting, it just got kinda... bleh. Pretty good otherwise, although I still prefer Knox's dubs.

It was all right, don't get me wrong. Don't know how you could improve it that much. I guess, just don't use movie quotes from comedies, ha ha. That kinda brought down the score sorry to say. Try to keep it up though.

(2005) Bungee Jumping! (2005) Bungee Jumping!

ROFL What the fuck was that!?

That was hillarious, that's what that was. Hey, now I know where you live. Oh noes, I'm going to stalk you! No I'm not. Knox, you just own me. Keep up the hillarious work, man. This is great.

Megaman Collab Megaman Collab

Wicked

That's awesome dude, one of the best collabs I've seen. Keep it up guys, great work.

Mario's 5th Element (1up) Mario's 5th Element (1up)

What the hell was that!?!? O_O;;

That was really screwed up, ha ha. But good animation, so, good job I suppose.

The Crow Reborn The Crow Reborn

Nice

Hey where's my music cred man? Thought I recognized it, ha ha.

Very well animated, well drawn. I like it, it's good work. Keep it up.