Megaman 3 intro RMX (demo) Megaman 3 intro RMX (demo)

4.33 / 5.00 (+ 0.0057)

You gotta extend this remix! I can't get enough of it. Love it!

Metal Gear Delinquent Metal Gear Delinquent

4.42 / 5.00 (+ 0.0033)

Sounds surprisingly good, I had to download it and check out your other remixes. Ever think of doing another MGS remix? The MGS2 theme would be sick as hell.

DJ-Delinquent responds:

my next songs will be MGD songs

sorry but im not duin any MGS2 songs

there iremixable

any remixes to them or any other harry gregson williams songs are just insulting

Final Redemption Final Redemption

Hmmm...

I wouldn't listen to the people that say this sounds like DragonForce, it doesn't. DragonForce sucks and this clearly does not. This sounds more like melodic death metal if anything. It's very good, although the drumming sounds a bit odd sometimes, but maybe it's just me. Very well done, good stuff, guys.

Rucklo - I Like Machines Rucklo - I Like Machines

Awesome

This is a great piece of work. It sounds great, kinda like something you'd see in The Matrix. Again, it's a great piece of work. Great Job.

Rucklo responds:

Cool thing u related to The Matrix, that means i got the machine-thiny correct, i guess :D

And thanx alot for the kind words and the review!!!

/Rucklo

*-_Gerudo's Dance Valley_-* *-_Gerudo's Dance Valley_-*

Perfection

Simply love it. It sounds great, you got alot of songs man. All of them sound awesome, keep up the great work!

HouseMasta responds:

thanks for your review! glad you enjoyed it :)

immortal immortal

Damn!

That is a great song, I fuckin love it!

Over the edge (instrumental) Over the edge (instrumental)

Ignore MarleyEFuck

he's a fucktard who doesn't kno jack shit bout music, so jus ignore him, he can eat out my asshole for all I care, anyways, sweet song, I love it.