Read Only Memory: Vol 1 Read Only Memory: Vol 1

Well done

Shorter than I expected, but great job.

Action Escape Action Escape

Well, it's good somewhat

The fact that it only took you 3 days is quite impressive, but you gotta take your time to perfect it, not just pop out a short flash movie. Give the main character some... well character. Give the guys he's fighting some character as well. And choose some better music for God's sake, Sum 41 sucks! Keep trying.

(2005) Next Victim!! (2005) Next Victim!!

That was hillarious!

Knox, I love you man. That was great, very random, and that's how things should be. Random not great. Actually great would be nice too. Randomness and greatness walk hand in hand with you my friend, yes they do. Keep up the great work man.

Music Reversals 2 Music Reversals 2

Nice stuff

Hehe, it's pretty funny to hear some of them. Especially the Hillary Duff one. What program do you use to backmask the audio? I'd like to do that myself for a few songs I'm a little skeptical about.

BulletTime BulletTime

Nice

Really good, challenging somewhat. My reaction time isn't all that good but hey. Final score is 12093 this time. Good game, keep up the good work.

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

My current high score is 208361

Not too shabby. It's not very fun but it's a time waster. I just hate how people hack the game though, there's no point really since you can't brag about it, they know you hacked the game.

Anyways, nice job. Keep it up.

Megaman 3 intro RMX (demo) Megaman 3 intro RMX (demo)

4.33 / 5.00 (+ 0.0057)

You gotta extend this remix! I can't get enough of it. Love it!

Metal Gear Delinquent Metal Gear Delinquent

4.42 / 5.00 (+ 0.0033)

Sounds surprisingly good, I had to download it and check out your other remixes. Ever think of doing another MGS remix? The MGS2 theme would be sick as hell.

DJ-Delinquent responds:

my next songs will be MGD songs

sorry but im not duin any MGS2 songs

there iremixable

any remixes to them or any other harry gregson williams songs are just insulting

Final Redemption Final Redemption

Hmmm...

I wouldn't listen to the people that say this sounds like DragonForce, it doesn't. DragonForce sucks and this clearly does not. This sounds more like melodic death metal if anything. It's very good, although the drumming sounds a bit odd sometimes, but maybe it's just me. Very well done, good stuff, guys.